A digital object identifier (DOI) and Hardcopy of the certificate
A digital object identifier (DOI) is a type of persistent identifier used to uniquely identify objects. The DOI system is particularly used for electronic documents such as journal articles. The DOI system began in 2000 and is managed by the International DOI Foundation.
DOI means “digital identifier of an object” rather than “identifier of a digital object”.
Metadata about the object is stored in association with the DOI name. It may include a location, such as a URL , where the object can be found. The DOI for a document remains fixed over the lifetime of the document, whereas its location and other metadata may change. Referring to an online document by its DOI provides more stable linking than simply referring to it by its URL, because if its URL changes, the publisher only needs to update the metadata for the DOI to link to the new URL.
A DOI name differs from standard identifier registries such as the Journal Research Paper. The purpose of an identifier registry is to manage a given collection of identifiers, whereas the primary purpose of the DOI system is to make a collection of identifiers actionable and interoperable.
We will provide the DOI and hard-copy of the certificates only based on author request. additional charges are applicable for the DOI & hard-copy as follows:
A digital object identifier (DOI)
|A digital object identifier (DOI) :||600.00/-
Click here for Paying Charges
|Hardcopy Charges:||₹500.00 (For one entire research paper)
Click here for Paying Chages
Hardcopy Charges include
- Individual Hard Copy of Certificate to all authors
- Hard Copy of Confirmation Letter(one per research paper)
- Hard Copy of published paper
- Dispatching charges only for corresponding author.
NOTE: above charges include only dispatching all the hard-copy to corresponding author.
Steps for submit the request for DOI & Hard-Copy
- Please follow following procedure for the getting DOI & Hard-Copy.
- Pay the DOI and hard-copy charges (Both or any one).
- After Complication of Payment Process Please send Payment Proof (Scan copy/Screen shot of Payment done by you) to email@example.com also mentions Paid amount, Transaction ID, and Date of Payment in the mail.
- we will give acknowledgment regarding your hard-copy payment received or not and dispatch hard copy to corresponding author.